Are you ready for the AS/NZS 3000 Changes? Join Master Electricians Australia today for full support and updates
Need expert advice to get on with the job at hand? We've got your back!
When you join Master Electricians Australia, you gain a leading business partner, knowledge source, and advocate. We are passionate about ensuring the voice of the electrical industry is heard as we actively lobby government on behalf of our Members. A Master Electricians Australia Membership will provide you with:
- Technical and workplace relations support
- Help you grow your business
- Training and upskilling
- Keep you informed of industry changes – such as changes to the AS/NZS 3000
- Act as your Industry voice
For a limited time, receive an up-front discount on Master Electricians Australia Membership. Take advantage of this special offer and receive a 25 per cent discount in your annual fee in your first year. With that saving, membership starts at just $689 . You'll have the backing of a national electrical association all year round for less than $2 per day*; that's cheaper than a cup of coffee!
Click the links below for information on our great inclusions, and please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 889 198 for more information.
Having trouble joining online?
Download a form – you complete a form on your device or download and print
Please complete the form and email to email@example.com . One of our team will call you shortly to arrange payment.
14 Free Australian Standards, including AS/NZS 3000 Wiring Rules
Save over $2,000
Free six-month licence to Tradify's job management software for one user
Save over $200
Free Master Electricians Safety Express licence for one user
Valued at $500
Access to our Apprentice Mentoring Program through AddStaff plus a $200 voucher
Valued at $200
Amazing phone plans for you and your staff
Free voucher to use at your next CNW Wholesaler visit
Valued at $50
UNLIMITED access to our member-exclusive Technical Hotline
Free to all members
UNLIMITED access to our member-exclusive Workplace Relations Hotline
Free to all members
Free access our Australia-wide Master Electricians Benchmark Survey
Valued at $499
We’ve partnered with SAI Global to give all members access to a number of important Australian Standards, at no extra cost to your membership. Legislation in each state and territory states that you must complete work safely; the Australian Standards are your rule book for how to do this, and a vital resource for all electrical contractors.
Most importantly, the new AS/NZS 3000 is included, so you will be up-to-date as soon as it is released. AS/NZS 3000 is the central standard for how to wire everything in a safe and compliant manner: the 'electrician's bible'.
Our special offer to members: free access to 14 Australian Standards*, saving you $2,015. Standards include:
- AS/NZS 3000:2007, Electrical Installations (Known as the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules)
- AS/NZS 3001:2008, Electrical Installations – Transportable Structures and Vehicles Including Their Site Supplies
- AS/NZS 3003:2011, Electrical Installations – Patient Areas
- AS/NZS 3008:1.1:2017, Electrical Installations – Selection of Cables – Cables for Alternate Voltages up to and Including 0.6/1Kv – Typical Australian Installation Conditions
- AS/NZS 3010:2005, Electrical Installations – Generating Sets
- AS/NZS 3012: 2010, Electrical Installations – Construction and Demolition Sites
- AS/NZS 3017:2007, Electrical Installations – Verification Guidelines
- AS/NZS 3820:2009, Essential Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment
- AS/NZS 4509.1:2009, Stand-alone Power Systems – Safety and Installation
- AS/NZS 4836:2011, Safe Working on or Near Low-voltage Electrical Installations and Equipment
- AS/NZS 5033:2014, Installation and Safety Requirements for Photovoltaic (PV) Arrays
- AS 2293.1-2005, Emergency Escape Lighting and Exit Signs for Buildings – System Design installation and Operation
- AS/NZS 4777.1-2016, Grid Connection of Energy System via Inverters – Installation Requirements
- AS/NZS 2293.2:1995, Emergency Evacuation Lighting for Buildings – Inspections and Maintenance
*Digital versions of the above standards are available for ME Members via the ME Safety program. Login here.
Go paperless and save time with Tradify. Tradify is a complete business administration system and includes job management, smart scheduling, quick quoting, and invoicing tools. The mobile system works perfectly on any device and also integrates with our partner, Xero, plus other accounting software systems such as MYOB.
Why would you want Tradify? Quite simply, it is the time saving solution you need to help grow your business. Tradify helps you stay on top of your workflow by tracking your jobs and team at all times. See who’s doing the work in real time to make important decisions on the fly. Tradify also helps you make quick turnarounds on new jobs, getting the quote in faster and acquiring new customers with ease. The invoice system has the added benefit of collating timesheets and receipts for instant invoicing, improving your cash flow by making it easier for you to get paid on time.
Start your safety journey with our safety program, ME Safety Express. This entry-level licence gives you access to important documents and toolbox video tutorials to start implementing a safety management plan in your business.
Your free subscription to ME Safety Express will start you on the path to a safer workplace. Feel like you need a bigger system? ME Safety is completely scaleable, and we've developed two additional programs - ME Safety Essential and ME Safety Pro - that you can upgrade to if needed*.
Our special offer: One free ME Safety Express licence per member, valued at $500.
As a Master Electricians Australia member, you’re right to expect we’ll bring you more of the good stuff. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Master Builders Connect, a service that connects you to more exclusive offers and mates rates from Telstra. We know the trade. And we know what’s important to our members - your phone is your lifeline at work.
CNW source and distribute electrical products to a wide range of sectors including data and communications, residential, commercial, oil and gas and industrial mining. Thanks to their comprehensive stock profile, CNW can source that ‘hard to find’ product from a number of product categories.
Need advice from the job site, the warehouse or the office? Give our technical experts a call for round the clock advice for even the trickiest of questions.
Need help with workplace relations issues? Our workplace relations advisors take calls each and every day about wages, leave calculations, and developing workplace policy. We can also help with complicated issues like drafting employment contracts, complex sick and injury issues, and disciplinary processes.
Access to our dedicated Apprentice Mentoring Program through AddStaff plus receive a $200 recruitment or mentoring voucher.
Please note that the CPD support package in Tasmania is not included in this member offer for the first three months of joining. For more information, please call 1300 889 198.