Membership provides unlimited calls to our specialist Workplace Relations Hotline
Workplace relations is a complex area that requires specialist advice to ensure you remain compliant and pay your staff at correct rates.
Advice across all areas
Our Workplace Relations Hotline provides specific advice on a range of workplace relations issues, including:
- Employee wages
- Employment procedures
- Interpreting Awards and legislation
- Leave calculations
- Developing workplace policies
- Drafting employment contracts
- Interpreting contractual obligations
- Complex sick/injury claims
- Disciplinary processes
- Managing disputes
Master Electricians' Workplace Relations Advisors can provide negotiation assistance and advice with enterprise agreements.
We can represent you
We provide expert representation in industrial disputes and matters that appear before the Fair Work Commission.
Members have access to a range of information and material so they can successfully manage employees, including:
- A suite of fact sheets
- Employment guides
- Master Electrician Benchmark Survey and Charge out Rate report (RRP $499) - a popular tool for members to ensure they are charging competitive rates
- Modern Award Summary
Call the Workplace Relations Hotline on 1300 889 198 for prompt, expert advice today.