Master Electricians announce NSW brightest sparks
Master Electricians Australia (MEA) has announced New South Wales’s brightest electrical sparks at its 2019 Excellence Awards earlier today.
Winners include a project offering uninterrupted panoramic views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge (Residential Project of the Year); the construction of an electric vehicle charging station that spans two basement carparks (Industrial Project of the Year); and a solar installation & lighting upgrade that will save a business over $100K per year (Energy Efficiency Project of the Year).
The top gong of Master Electrician of the Year went to Langen Group’s Adrien Langen who was told on his first day as an apprentice ‘if we fight, you can hit me back’. Other winners included Boris Samardzioski of Alland Group (Commercial Project of the Year); Stephanie Dipietrantonio of Platinum Electricians Wetherill Park (Women in Contracting Award); Max Domanski from GreenElec (Legrand Apprentice of the Year Award); and Joel Darlington from Frog Electrical Solutions (Electrician Tradie of the Year Award).
MEA CEO Malcolm Richards said that all finalists should be proud of their achievements and that the winners are of the highest calibre.
“New South Wales is home to some of the electrical industry’s brightest sparks and today’s winners showcase the immense contribution that Master Electricians members make to this state,” Mr Richards said.
“The project winners exemplify the stunning levels of innovation and technology that is taking place throughout the electrical industry. While the individual champions showcase the incredibly high standards that come with being an accredited Master Electrician.
“On behalf of MEA, I’d like to congratulate all the winners and thank them for upholding the values and attributes that make our members the torchbearers of quality, safety and integrity in the industry.
“The biggest winners though are the clientele, who have been the beneficiaries of the incredible levels of professionalism shown by all the finalists.”
The winners now advance to the National Master Electricians Excellence Awards to be held later in the year.
Malcolm Richards is available for interview.
Please phone The SAS Group on (07) 3221 9222 or 0467 792 013.
Winners of the 2019 Master Electricians New South Wales Excellence Awards
- Commercial Project of the Year Award – Boris Samardzioski – Alland Group
- Women in Contracting Award – Stephanie Dipietrantonio – Platinum Electricians Wetherill Park
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year Award – Anthony Kurta – Kuga Electrical
- Legrand Apprentice of the Year Award – Max Domanski – GreenElec
- Residential Project of the Year Award – Gareth Felton – GreenElec
- Industrial Project of the Year Award – Tony Cusack – TPA Electrical
- Electrician (Tradie) of the Year Award – Joel Darlington – Frog Electrical Solutions
- Master Electrician of the Year Award – Langen Group – Adrian Langen