MEA and SAI Global have partnered to provide Master Electricians with complimentary access to 15 selected Australian Standards including AS/NZS 3000:2018 (Amended) and AS/NZS 5139:2019.
Access to Standards is simple via your free ME Safety Express platform.
The Standards included are:
- AS 2293.1-2018, Emergency Escape Lighting and Exit Signs for Buildings – System Design installation and Operation
- AS/NZS 2293.2:2019, Emergency Evacuation Lighting for Buildings – Inspections and Maintenance
- AS/NZS 3000:2018, Electrical Installations (Known as the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules)
- AS/NZS 3001:2008, Electrical Installations – Transportable Structures and Vehicles Including Their Site Supplies
- AS/NZS 3003:2018, Electrical Installations – Patient Areas
- AS/NZS 3008:1.1:2017, Electrical Installations – Selection of Cables – Cables for Alternate Voltages up to and Including 0.6/1Kv – Typical Australian Installation Conditions
- AS/NZS 3010:2017, Electrical Installations – Generating Sets
- AS/NZS 3012: 2010, Electrical Installations – Construction and Demolition Sites
- AS/NZS 3017:2007, Electrical Installations – Verification Guidelines
- AS/NZS 3820:2009, Essential Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment
- AS/NZS 4509.1:2009, Stand-alone Power Systems – Safety and Installation
- AS 4777.1-2016, Grid Connection of Energy System via Inverters – Installation Requirements
- AS/NZS 4836:2011, Safe Working on or Near Low-voltage Electrical Installations and Equipment
- AS/NZS 5033:2014, Installation and Safety Requirements for Photovoltaic (PV) Arrays
- AS/NZS 5139:2019, Electrical installations – Safety of battery systems for use with power conversion equipment
Each of these standards is available online, through ME Safety Express. This service provides ME Members with access to genuine Australian Standards wherever they have an internet connection.
Login to ME Safety