MEA and SAI Global have partnered to provide Master Electricians with complimentary access to 20 selected Australian Standards including AS/NZS 3000:2018 (Amended) and AS/NZS 5139:2019 from 1 July 2020.
Members can access the Standards via the ME Safety platform.
Note: From 1 July 2020 as part of a security upgrade, SAI Global will require each member to register (one-time only per device) with their first name, last name and email address.
Once registered, members will need to log in using the email address and password set by SAI Global at time of registration.
- AS/NZS 2293.1:2018, Emergency escape lighting and exit signs for buildings – System design installation and operation
- AS/NZS 2293.2:2019, Emergency evacuation lighting for buildings – Routine service and maintenance
- AS/NZS 3000:2018 (including A1 Amendment), Electrical installations (Known as the Australian/New Zealand Wiring Rules)
- AS/NZS 3001:2008, Electrical installations – Transportable structures and vehicles including their site supplies
- AS/NZS 3002:2018, Electrical installations – Shows and carnivals
- AS/NZS 3003:2018, Electrical installations – Patient areas
- AS/NZS 3004.1:2014, Electrical installations – Marinas and boats – Marinas
- AS/NZS 3004.2:2014, Electrical installations – Marinas and boats – Boat installations
- AS/NZS 3008.1.1:2017, Electrical installations – Selection of cables – Cables for alternate voltages up to and including 0.6/1Kv – Typical Australian installation conditions
- AS/NZS 3010:2017, Electrical installations – Generating sets
- AS/NZS 3012: 2019, Electrical installations – Construction and demolition sites
- AS/NZS 3017:2007, Electrical installations – Verification guidelines
- AS/NZS 3019:2007, Electrical installations – Periodic verification
- AS/NZS 3760:2010, In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- AS/NZS 4509.1:2009, (R2017) Stand-alone power systems – Safety and installation
- AS/NZS 4509.2:2010, (R2017) Stand-alone power systems – System design
- AS/NZS 4777.1:2016, Grid connection of energy system via inverters – Installation requirements
- AS/NZS 4836:2011, Safe working on or near low-voltage electrical installations and equipment
- AS/NZS 5033:2014, Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays
- AS/NZS 5139:2019, Electrical installations – Safety of battery systems for use with power conversion equipment
Each of these standards is available online, via ME Safety. This service provides Master Electricians with access to genuine Australian Standards wherever they have an internet connection.
Login to ME Safety