ME Training’s refund policy is fair and equitable in accordance with, Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2012. Applications for refunds must be made on the official ME Training “REFUND FORM” (see below0
- No Accounts are given, and payments for bookings must be made at the time of enrolment, unless otherwise approved. Unpaid tentative bookings do not guarantee a position in a course. Should demand exceed available positions, the first payments received will secure the positions.
- No enrolments will be accepted without full payment of registration fees and an authorised person’s signature on the Acceptance of Conditions (below). All enrolments should be received by Me Training two weeks prior to the course date.
- Any late enrolments should be discussed with the ME Training prior to the course date to ensure availability. Non-registered participants will NOT be accepted at the training course. Registration is essential.
- Upon receipt of your enrolment form and payment, you will be registered on your nominated course and, subject to course availability; an acknowledgement will be forwarded to you by mail.
- You may cancel your registration up to 10 working days prior to commencement of course with participants either transferring to another course or receiving a 50% refund.
- If a cancellation, notice is received in less than 10 working days prior to the course commencement; participant can transfer to another course, but they will not be eligible for a refund.
- Participants may be provided with a refund of course fees in exceptional circumstances. Appropriate evidence such as a medical certificate or other relevant documents must be provided.
Download a PDF of the Refund Form.