Attention all Master Electricians Australia members! Apply today to be part of the Clipsal Schneider Scholarship Program 2019 and attend the MEA conference in Hong Kong PLUS see the latest innovations at the Clipsal Schneider head office in Adelaide. See the details below.
Please note: only members that have not attended conference are eligible to apply.
Clipsal Schneider Scholarship includes:
2019 MEA Conference in Hong Kong (24-28 September):
- Accommodation at Cordis Hotel, Hong Kong.
- Delegate double pass providing access to all business sessions and events.
- Access to all functions and events (including meals as detailed in the conference program).
Clipsal Schneider Tour:
- Flights to Adelaide
- Tour of the Clipsal Schneider innovation hub – head office
- Clipsal Schneider factory tour – view up close the latest technology in our industry.
- All meals in Adelaide.
- Meet your peers, network and build relationships with other MEA members.
- Build relationships with key industry personnel.
Scholarship program provides 6 x double passes (total 12 participants).
*Note: Flights to Hong Kong are not included.
Click Here to Apply
Terms and Conditions
- Member must not have previously attended an MEA conference.
- Flights to Hong Kong must be paid for by the participant.
- Includes accommodation at the Cordis Hotel, Hong Kong (1 x superior room per couple) for the duration of conference.
- Delegate conference passes providing access to business sessions and events.
- Recipients must be available to travel on the nominated dates and have a valid passport.
- All applications will be assessed & selected by Schneider and Master Electricians (the panel).
- The panel reserves the right to select any applicant/s.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing by 31 May 2019.
- You must be a financial Master Electricians member at the time of your entry and Conference in order to be eligible.
- New members can apply on the basis that they have paid membership fees.
- If you have already registered/ paid for the 2019 conference and are one of the successful applicants. MEA will refund your booking conference.